WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Monday, July 26, 2010

Plagarism - a little off topic, but I think it could still apply

I belong to a Yahoo group called RV basics and that's one of the questions most recently been controversial. My opinion, as one person brought up God, is that God doesn't condone plagarism. Yet, one the other hand, copying is a form of flattery. I believe that there are so many ways to give others the credit for what they've done, why not. On some of my posts I've copied or paraphrased from other websites, but I make sure that I site the source, unless of course the source is from my own head.

I think that the most successful business owners in the world have copied someone who has been influencial in their lives. Plagarism is something mainly for school, and when you take others' work as your own. As long as you give credit where credit is due, I think there's nothing wrong with copying someone else's work and putting it on your blog, etc.

If anyone has a differing opinion, I want to hear it - or if you agree with me, I want to hear that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment