WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Friday, July 2, 2010

Changes

I hope you will permit me to be a little personal on this post. Within the past two months, I have had a brother, grandfather, and (3 month old) niece pass away. With each passing, one expected and two unexpected, it just brings to mind how fragile life is. I'm not going to get religious on you, we all have our own beliefs, and I can respect those which are different than mine. Whatever you believe, I hope you treat life (yours and those around you) with respect. We never know when this will be our last day, nor the last day of those we love. I suppose some choose to RV to visit family, or our nature family. I just hope you get in touch with loved ones. If you do regularly, you can never regret visiting them too much. I know I don't feel like I visit my family too much, and after these recent changes, I take the visits when I can get them, even if it is at a funeral. I know one of the reasons I want to start RVing is to making more memories with family and visiting family. I just know time is too precious a thing to waste, and so is family as well as our own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment