WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Other Blogs - dun, dun, dunnnn

I have a Squidoo blog and a HubPages blog as well as this one. There are different things on all of them. If interested or just curious, my Squidoo page is: www.squidoo.com/skaggsrv and my HubPage is: www.HubPages.com/hub/rvparks

I made the Squidoo page and the HubPage as more ways to get the word out to the RV community. The reason I'm doing all 3 blogs, besides what you see in the "about me" section is to benefit the world in my own little way. I want to help RVers and aspiring RVers to get the information, humor, opinions they want/need all in one place. I want to have a different take on things or put different information, so I can find those who connect with the way I present information.

All 3 blogs have different information presented a little differently, so feel free to keep tabs on all of them. I update at least one of them 6 days a week (I still hold the belief that the Sabbath is for God and worship of Him - and always will).  Either that or I will create more hubs and lenses, depending on what I decide will work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment