WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where are you?

I'm wanting to tailor my posts to the geographical location my readers read this.  I'm currently living in Utah right now, and I know that RVing is very seasonal here, but I know that many other places in California, Florida, and Arizona, for example, are warm year round.  I want to make this blog as beneficial for my readers as possible.  I, myself, also want to learn about RVing in other parts of the world.  If any of you would like to share some RV practices that are different than other parts of the world (like wacky laws, etc.), I'd love to hear about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment