WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creation of this blog

My name is Lisa Starr. The reason I'm creating this blog is my husband and I LOVE to travel and we have a little son. One of my husband's goals, once he can have a career that he can take the time off work, is to travel cross-country in an RV. With a family, that's the ONLY way to travel cross-country, in my opinion. I'm not going to lie to you - I don't own an RV yet, but I want to do my research so I know what type of RV to get when we're in the position to have an RV and go on our cross-country trip. I figured early in the summer is a PERFECT time to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment