WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

RV Parking long term

If you want to park long-term somewhere you might want to look at parking it at a storage unit that allows space for RVs. You can go to XLstorage.com, allinsidervstorage.com or extraspace.com for those options. If you are looking for short-term storage while RVing, you can look at the sites I have in my "RV parks/ RV Beaches" blog entry, or you can also check out freecampgrounds.com.
There are many different sites on a Google Search, but I think the above sites will meet your needs. If you have any other ideas for RV parking, let me know.

If you're planning to store an RV, Amazon.com also has some ideas like: Comfortable RV Living: Storage, Security, & Maintenance (The Good Sam Club Essential RVers Collection) Purchase will help you and me a little, but I'm sure mostly you.

No comments:

Post a Comment