WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Friday, November 26, 2010

Guest Blogger - I was on her blog

Me a few years ago
   
     I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I just wanted to give another community more of me - what I feel I can give.  I wanted to reach out to another RV community who has a certain perspective and give them another perspective.  If any of you would like to be a guest blogger on my post to give this community a different perspective, I welcome that.      

    
     The last blog post "Gratitude and RVing" was posted on Levonne Gaddy's blog.   The URL to this post is:  http://acamphosthousewifesmeanderings.blogspot.com/2010/11/gratitude-by-lisa-starr-guest-poster.html
 Levonne, like it says in the URL, is a RV Park host's wife.  She has such a different take on life than I do (and many other RVing blogs of those who are going RVing and blogging about their travels) because she's living the lifestyle of running the RV Park.  She discusses what she discovers and she just seems happy and enjoying her life.  Sure, sometimes she has struggles, but so do all of us.  The main point is that she shares from her heart something that she feels will benefit others.  She tells you in the moment what's going on and how her life is each day.  It's fun to get that different perspective.
    Please visit her blog at: http://acamphosthousewifesmeanderings.blogspot.com to enjoy the beauty of differences in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment