WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude and RVing

     GratitudeOn Thanksgiving Day, I feel that this is very appropriate to discuss.  First of all, I think Gratitude and RVing go hand in hand because gratitude is what you have before you go RVing (first and hopefully every time), get to the point you can go full-time if that is your goal and to help things work properly.  I'm going to mention these and explain them.

    Think back to the first time you went RVing (if you haven't gone yet, check out my blog post on the subject to prepare)- FEEL that excitement again.  What were you excited about?  Finally living your dream?  Discovering a new way to travel?  Saving money on a rental car and hotel room?  The sites you would see?  Being on a vacation with the love or loves of your life?  Or, maybe it was simply the opportunity to go on a long-needed vacation to someplace special.  RVing is such a special lifestyle, or vacation tactic; I hope you enjoy every trip you take and are grateful for the experiences.

    If RVing full-time is a realized dream, when did you start having this dream?  When did you achieve the seemingly impossible dream?  What steps did you take and obstacles did you overcome to get there?  Where have you been since then?  Explain the experience, either in your mind or as a comment.  Are you still grateful for this lifestyle?  What can you do to be more grateful for this wonderful opportunity?

    When you're grateful, more things come to be grateful for - it's called the Law of Attraction (The Secret is the best book I've seen on this topic if you want to know more).  Basically, what this means in RVing is, if you are grateful for your RV working properly when it does, you'll bring more times of the RV working properly.  It's weird, but inanimate objects like an RV can feel when you're giving it positive (or negative, as the case may be) energy.  Sure, you still may need to make repairs, but I dare you to try me on this one and see if your RV works better for longer.  You can just say "Thank you" either out loud or silently directed toward the RV.

     Basically, gratitude is just great for everything, from life to RVing.  It can help you enjoy RVing more, dream higher of obtaining and RV (or better RV) sooner, and can also help your RV work better.  I know these may sound strange, but I'd like to hear your stories in relation to this post.  I'd like to know what happens and how gratitude helps you.

Whatever you do or don't do, just remember to be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Pedro after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Pedro Jerome promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Pedro, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Pedro via WhatsApp +1-8632310632 and his email: pedroloanss@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete