WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing

WOW! Beautiful sky and RVs - one of the many reasons to go RVing
Click on pic to find its source

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New name

I realized that I never should have used the name Skaggs RV in the first place. It's someone's name and a specific RV dealership. My conscience just got the best of me. I will keep the same information I already posted, but my new direction will be more specifically RV parks, as in places you can park your RV and theme parks that allow RV parking. I will also touch on RV resorts and beaches. I will do some research, have some opinions, and hopefully soon some interaction :)The new way to get to this blog is: http://parkrvparks.blogspot.com

For a book about RV parks from Amazon.com, check this out and help me support my family. Trailer Life RV Parks, Campgrounds, and Services Directory 2009 (Trailer Life Directory : Campgrounds, Rv Parks & Services)

No comments:

Post a Comment